All competitions we run are bound by these terms and conditions. However, some may have separate rules and regulations attached to them as well, which are specific to that individual circumstance. These will be published on the relevant page of our website which promotes the giveaway.
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The prize draw is being run by the elected committee of Scratch Radio, in conjunction with the Activities & Representation Team.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to anyone .
- A maximum of one prize will be offered per student, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions.
- Prize draws are free to enter.
How to enter
- The mechanic of, and entry method for, individual competitions will be stipulated in the promotional material, both on air and/or online.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via their supplied email address or social media account after the competition closes, with an explanation of the prize they have won and details on how to claim.
- Neither Scratch Radio nor BCUSU will accept responsibility for forfeiture of a prize as a result of the winner(s) not being contactable.
- Where winner(s) is drawn at random, this process will be undertaken by a third party tool built into the content management system of our website (scratchradio.co.uk).
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- If a winner doesn't respond within a fair amount of time, or a stipulated period, they will forfeit their right to their prize and another winner will be drawn.
- Where a prize is provided by the station, we aim to make the prizes available for collection within a week of the draw closing, but this may vary depending on suppliers.
- Where a prize is offered by a third party, a timescale will be ascertained and communicated to the winner(s).
- No paid member of Scratch Radio or employee of BCUSU will be eligible to enter competitions promoted by the station or claim any prizes offered.
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested.
- Scratch Radio and BCUSU do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Scratch Radio and BCUSU reserve the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by BCUSU and any complaints and feedback will be made as an official e-mail using email@example.com